1. The Members Reward Program ‘Rocks Rewards” is administered by the South West Rocks Country Club Limited ABN: 15 001 041 827
2. Rocks Rewards is open to Life Members and financial members of the club who are 18 years of age or older.
3. If a member wishes to accrue Rocks Rewards Points the member must ensure that their membership card is inserted and accepted by gaming machine consoles or handed to the attended when purchasing beverages, food or services at the club.
4. Members of the club who insert their membership cards in the console of gaming machines when they play are entitled to a Player Activity Statement.
5. Management will resolve any disputes that arise in connection with a member’s participation in the Rocks Rewards Program at its sole discretion, any decisions made will be final and binding to all parties concerned.
Rocks Rewards Terms
6. The Terms (including Benefits) may be changed at any time by the club. If we do this, we will give members prior notice to the best of our ability, including by making updated information available at Club receptions and sometimes on our website. Prior notice may not be given if we are required to make changes to act legally or in accordance with the requirements of a government authority and the way in which we provide notice may be limited by law or the requirements of a government authority.
7. To apply for Rocks Rewards you must be a financial member of the club. (Please refer to our Membership Application Form if you are not already a Financial Member of the Club)
8. The staff and Board of Directors are able to participate in the Rocks Rewards Program.
9. Membership cards always remain our property and must be returned upon our request.
10. A membership card is issued for your personal use only; you must not lend or share your card at any time, for any reason. Only one membership card is permitted per member at any one time.
11. You are responsible for keeping your membership card secure at all times as use of loyalty points and benefits are your responsibility including where there is misuse of your card or if your card is lost or stolen.
12. The club will not be held responsible for lost or stolen membership cards and any promotional points, including Rocks Rewards Points that may be lost or stolen in association with a lost or stolen membership card.
13. The Club may adjust your Reward Points or we may cancel your membership if you misuse your card, or allow or enable someone else to do so. We may adjust your Reward Points if they are incorrectly accrued in your favour.
14. A member may not accrue points by distributing their membership card to other players or inserting their membership card into another player’s machine. If a member gives their membership card to another person for any purpose this may result in disciplinary action being taken against the Member, as well as the person in possession of the card. All points gained by this type of activity will be removed from the Members account.
15. It is the sole responsibility of a member to ensure that their membership card is working in the gaming machines and point of sale terminals. No points will be reinstated if a member’s card is in error.
16. The club shall not be liable in any way as a result of Rocks Rewards points failing to accumulate as a result of a technical malfunction.
17. You are responsible for your loyalty points, including observing the expiration periods being the 30th June of each year.
18. You cannot earn points on items that have been paid for by points.
19. Points are can be earned at the following rates:
- 1 point per every dollar spent
- 1 point for every four dollars turnover on Poker Machines
20. One (1) Rewards Point equals one cent (1c)
Reward Point Redemption
21. Rocks Reward Points can be redeemed straight from your membership card at the bar and Bottle Shop within the club, by asking the attending to redeem your points at the time of sale.
22. Points that are to be used externally at our Rocks Rewards Partners business must be redeemed through the members Terminal located in the foyer of the club.
23. Members acknowledge that vouchers for external Rocks Reward Partners are only redeemable from the participating merchant and not merchants generally.
24. South West Rocks Country Club and participating Rocks Rewards Partners.
25. South West Rocks Country Club reserves the right to alter, add or remove Participating Rocks Rewards External Partners at any time.
Termination of Rocks Rewards Program
26. The Club may suspend or terminate the operation of the Rocks Rewards program at any time and without notice.
27. In the event that the Rocks Rewards Program is terminated, all points may be cancelled within 30 days of issuing a notice to members.
28. Due to gaming advertisement restrictions a termination notice may only be displayed with the Club.
30. South West Rocks Country Club has legal obligations to provide information to some third parties such as government gaming regulatory authorities and law enforcement agencies, as well as obligations to collect personal information under laws such as anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing legislation.
31. By Becoming a member you accept these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by the Constitution and By-Laws of the Club in relation to the Rocks Rewards Program and generally as a Member of the Club