We have four synthetic Tennis Courts for hire. Bookings, racquet hire and ball sales are all available at the Country Club Reception.
Download of copy of the Club Newsletter
Social Tennis Weekly Line Up
- MONDAY : 9am Men's & Ladies
- TUESDAY : 9am-12.00: Ladies Social - 2 Courts Visitors welcome! 6pm-9pm: Men's Comp - 4 Courts (except School Hols)
- WEDNESDAY : Coaching Bottom 2 Courts 3.30-5.30pm
- THURSDAY : 9am-12.00 Mixed Social - 4 Courts Visitors welcome! 6pm-9pm Ladies Comp - 4 Courts (Except School Hols)
- FRIDAY : 9am-12.00 Ladies Social - 2 Courts Visitors welcome! 5pm-8pm Junior Comp - 4 Courts (Except School Holidays)
Please telephone the Club Reception at the Country Club on 02 6566 6252
Members Court Hire
- $3.00 per member (no time limit) per day
- If a non-member is playing with a member during the day its $8 per person
- Night hire is $10 per hour per court
Visitors Court & Tennis Hire
Visitors need to contact Reception to book Tennis Courts on 02 6566 6252
Bookings may be made from 9am each morning.
- Day – $15 / hour / court
- Night – $20 / hour / court
- Tennis Racquet's may also be hired from Reception at $2.50 per Racquet
- Tennis Balls may be purchased at Reception either by the tube or ex-Competition balls and prices are marked.
Tennis Membership Fees - 2015/2016
- Social Country Club Membership - $11 per year
- Adults Tennis Club Membership - $60 per year
- Junior Membership (16-18 years of age) - $22.20 per year (Junior Tennis & Country Club fees)
- Minors (Under 16 years of age) - $20 per year Junior Tennis Club
All members are also encouraged to become a Member of Tennis NSW which is $22 for adults and $15 juniors per annum. For registration to a State Body, extra insurance and other incentives, please approach the Tennis Club Contacts for application forms.
The SWRCCTC Championships are held annually. With Men’s and Women’s competitions are held Tuesday and Thursday nights respectively from 6pm.
Tennis Club Contacts
Tennis Clubhouse: 02 6566 7505
- President: Brian Strathmore 02 6566 5760
- Vice President: Mark Jordan
- Secretary: Ray Love 02 6566 6048
- Treasurer: Bruce Picker
Committee: Vicki Allman, Liz Picker, Carol Webb & Sharon Hooper
Meetings of the SWRCC Tennis Club are held on the 1st Monday of each month at 7pm at the Trevor James Tennis Clubhouse.
Tennis Court Rules
- Tennis Court Keys are obtained from Club Reception at the Country Club after 9.30am and bookings, fees and court hire are taken care of at Reception
- All members must supply their Member Card to obtain the Member’s key, Club no. is to be recorded in the court bookings book on court being booked
- Juniors are not eligible to obtain Member’s Keys Members using the Clubhouse must leave it clean and tidy
- Court Keys do not allow access to Tennis Club house
- Junior non-members must pay normal court hire fee unless accompanied by a Tennis Club Member
Junior Tennis Members
- Junior Tennis Members may play on courts during the day for FREE If they are vacant!
- All Bookings Tournaments and Coaching take precedence
- Juniors MUST obtain a gate key from Country Club Reception, you must show your Member Card
- Any NON-MEMBERS playing with a Junior Member MUST PAY $8 each
- Juniors wishing to make a Booking MUST book with Country Club Reception & pay $4 for the Booking
- Maximum booking time is 2 hours
- Juniors must be able to show your Membership Card on request to any Executive of the Tennis Club when playing on the courts.
- All non-member Juniors are encouraged to join the Tennis Club for a fee of $20 / financial year