We have four synthetic Tennis Courts for hire. Bookings, racquet hire and ball sales are all available at the Country Club Reception.
9am – 11am Ladies Social
5:30pm-7:30pm Mixed Social
*Daylight saving time only*
3pm – 6pm Junior Coaching
1pm – 2pm Maintenance – all courts
9am – 11:30am Mixed Social Tennis
9am – 11am Ladies Social Hit
8am-11am SWR Men’s and Ladies Competition
Tennis 2021 Newsletter
Tennis Court Booking
Please telephone the Club Reception at the Country Club on 02 6566 6252
Members Court Hire
- $5 per member (no time limit) per day
- Night hire is $10 per hour per court
Visitors Court & Tennis Hire
Visitors need to contact Reception to book Tennis Courts on 02 6566 6252
Bookings may be made from 11am each morning.
- Day – $20 / hour / court
- Night – $25 / hour / court
- Tennis racquets may also be hired from Reception at $3 per Racquet
- Tennis balls may be purchased at Reception either by the tube or ex-Competition balls and prices are marked
Tennis Membership Fees – 2022-23
- Adult Tennis Club Membership – $80 per year
- Junior Membership – $25 per year (Junior Tennis & Country Club fees)
The SWRCCTC Championships are held annually.
Tennis Club Contacts
- President: Mark Jordan (0402 276 856)
- Vice President: Sharon Hooper (65 666 199)
- Secretary: Carol Webb (0409843716)
- Treasurer: Stephen Webb (0428117309)
- Committee: Liz Picker, Bob Andrew, Paul Wade, Marea Balenzeula
Meetings of the SWRCC Tennis Club are held bi-monthly on the 2nd Monday of even months at 5.30pm at the Trevor James Tennis Clubhouse.
Tennis Court Rules
- Tennis Court Keys are obtained from Club Reception at the Country Club after 11.00am and bookings, fees and court hire are taken care of at Reception
- All members must supply their Member Card to obtain the Member’s key, Club no. is to be recorded in the court bookings book on court being booked
- Juniors are not eligible to obtain Member’s Keys Members using the Clubhouse must leave it clean and tidy
- Court Keys do not allow access to Tennis Club house
- Junior non-members must pay normal court hire fee unless accompanied by a Tennis Club Member
Junior Tennis Members
- Junior Tennis Members may play on courts during the day for FREE If they are vacant!
- All Bookings Tournaments and Coaching take precedence
- Juniors MUST obtain a gate key from Country Club Reception, you must show your Member Card
- Juniors wishing to make a Booking MUST book with Country Club Reception
- Maximum booking time is 2 hours
- Juniors must be able to show your Membership Card on request to any Executive of the Tennis Club when playing on the courts.
- All non-member Juniors are encouraged to join the Tennis Club for a fee of $25 / financial year